It’s been a very good Winter so far on RC as the White Bass have continued to bite, the small Hybrids of last year are getting bigger now and the Catfish have provided non-stop action. Adam and I continue to fish a couple of days a week and are gearing up for Spring when the slow pace we’re on now turns to a six day work week! Our calendar is starting to fill for the Spring Break Weeks in March and almost all our Spring Saturdays are already booked. If you are thinking of reserving a Spring Date, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible.
Speaking of taking a Guided Fishing Trip, we always try and ask our New Customers how they found Gone Fishin’ Guide Service and then more importantly….WHY ARE THEY TAKING A GUIDED FISHING TRIP? By knowing WHY, we can hopefully exceed their expectations and they can go home with lots of memories! In addition to the obvious reason of WANTING TO CATCH A BUNCH OF FISH, here’s a list of the more common reasons for taking a trip with Gone Fishin’ Guide Service:
(1) I need to learn more about the Lake and where “to go” and “not to go”.
(2) I would like to learn how to catch a specific type of fish.
(3) I would like to learn to catch fish in a certain time of the year? Most often this is in the Winter as many folks do well in the Spring but sometimes struggle in other months.
(4) I want to be able to use my Electronics and feel comfortable in finding fish. Today’s technology has provided awesome Fishing Graphs, Trolling Motors and Equipment that can be confusing to learn how to use, but is probably the most important tool to consistently finding and catching fish.
(5)I want to THANK someone and give them a SPECIAL TREAT! We have Gift Certificates for that special occasion or person.
(6)We want a Family or Group Fishing Trip for lots of folks. Gone Fishin’ can handle just about any size Group Trip you may want! In addition, Fisherman’s Point Marina has great Cabins, a Lodge and Café for the Overnite Customers.
(7)My Kids have never fished and I want them to catch something/anything! 😊 Gone Fishin’ specializes in Family Fishing Fun and caters to Kiddos!
(8)I’m a little older and have trouble getting around, into & out of a boat, etc. and want to know CAN YOU TAKE ME FISHING? Senior Citizens get special treatment from me (Royce) as I’m one too!!!!
(9)Over the years, we’ve built a large list of Christian Customers who enjoy fishing with us! Baptist Sunday School Classes, Men & Women’s Groups, United Methodist Men’s Groups, Church of Christ, Catholic, and the list goes on! If you enjoy fishing with a couple of Guides who fish everyday except Sunday, we may be your choice.
(10) And back to the #1 reason…WE WANT TO CATCH A BUNCH OF FISH!!!
Give us a call and Let’s Go Fishin’!
Royce & Adam Simmons
Gone Fishin’ Guide Service